Follow Us

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Happy Independence Day darlings!
You must be asking where I've been, lol... I've been here and there oh. Busy up and down, for a good cause though. I've missed sharing with you guys here seriously. I hope to be more present this month, so stay around.

When I remember my country Nigeria, I usually don't know what to think, so I try not to think about it and just live and pray for it.

A lot is not well! Economic recession and so much hardship everywhere. People are lamenting and can barely feed.

However, this post is not to keep piercing the wound, rather it's to say that while you heal I'm standing by you.

I'm trusting and believing that you'll make a glorious come back.

I'm confident that it's not over for us.

I still acknowledge you as the giant of Africa.

I won't give up on you not stop praying for you.

I'm not so bothered about those who run you, I'm just confident in the greatest ruler ever known, and I believe He will restore you.

Your land will be green again,
More fertile and bear fruits of international demand.

You are Great and Greatness is you!
Happy Birthday dear, I love you.


Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions