Follow Us

YES! FINALLY


And you might be wondering why finally? Well well well...this blog was created as far back as 2014, shocked right? Yeah, but my "frenemy" couldn't let me post a thing, I just abandoned it like I abandon most dreams and great ideas. I was a captive of FEAR, still i'm though cause it never leaves you but this time I decided to tell my frenemy(will explain this in a post) #TAKETHEBACKSIT cause i've moved to the steering. I'm doing it all afraid and i'm winning.

This is not just a blog, is a #BRAND and a #MOVEMENT my goal is that as I work through my fears embracing all that God has called me to be, becoming the TITAN that I AM and living my dream fearlessly that someone will be encouraged and motivated to do same.

I'll share more experiences you can relate with and if you're like me battling with fear and anxiety on following your dreams and #BECOMING you should join this chariot so we inspire each other.
We are bigger than our fears and we can do better than we're doing.

WELCOME! Happy Reading

Share this:

Jude said...

What a great piece that has a catchy title that appears negative but has a positive ending. Overcome your fear and succeed in the name of Jesus. God bless

Unknown said...

Thanks Jude, and God bless you too

Anonymous said...

Supper excited for you woman of God. Excited to hear your experience and life changing stories. Hopefully I will share mine some day. Ride on daughter of God. love dupsy.

Unknown said...

Thanks darling, please don't waste time to do that, once you don you'll experience inner freedom and lives will be touched too

Unknown said...

Thanks darling, please don't waste time to do that, once you don you'll experience inner freedom and lives will be touched too

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions