Follow Us

APPRECIATE YOUR STORM!

Wow! It's been a while here.... How have you all been? So sorry for my absence, life happened.

I just want to briefly share with you that
"Trials are Bae" lol. I'm not really a fan of the "bae" word, but that's what came in handy as I typed this.

No one hopes of prays for trouble, but we very well know that it comes and doesn't ask for your permission. Life happens! People break promises! We loose our loved ones! Businesses crumble! We miss opportunities! Break ups happen! But what can we do?

Uncle Job said, "The days of man is full of troubles" so troubles will always come.

There's something I've learned about "STORMS" you never remain the same after the experience. You become better, stronger, wiser, brighter, bigger and smarter.

Certain feats can't be achieved if you don't go through the storm. You need the storm, if you want stardom. They work hand in hand. The Israelites wouldn't have successfully left Egypt had they not crossed the red sea.

Darling,
Whatever you're going through is preparing you for where you will be tomorrow. And to make good use of your storm, have an understanding that it's preparing you for something bigger. Ask God, what do you want me to learn in this storm? What door are you opening for me? What was I doing wrong you want me to do right now?

For our light affliction is evermore and more working for us an eternal weight of glory.
Make good use of your storm and don't be drowned by it.

Your best is yet to come.



Have a wonderful and fearless Tuesday
You are loved

#FEARLESSLIVING 

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions