Follow Us

WAITING OR WASTING?

Good morning sweets,
How was your night? Cool? Sad? Lonely? Wrecked? Cold? Just there? Teary? Dreamy? Mine was dreamy, lol.... I use my nights to dream, write down New goals, think about the way forward and restructure my mind.

This year has been great, but hasn't been all rosy too. God has trained me this year with separation, lack, patience, perseverance, etc. It has been tough most of the time trusting God for what I can't see, feel or touch. But yet He insists I trust Him, yeah.... Like I have an option not to.

I can't count the number of times I've cried and asked God when will it be better? When will the trials be over? Worry and anxiety begin to have a hold on me and I focus on them that I forget the source of my living.

This year I have waited and believed God for a lot of things I've not seen yet. This can be tiring and exhausting really. But God never leaves me. He just finds a way to remind me His word and promises and I just hug and hold unto them because my life depend on it.

But while waiting, God has kept me busy with His assignment and this makes it all easy. I get so busy that I forget I have a need.

Darling, you may be at that waiting moment in your life, but you can't have the best from that experience if you're wasting it crying and soaking your mind in worry. It solves nothing!

Why not ask God what He wants to do with you while you wait?
If you already know what He wants you to do, why wait and waste?

Do not waste your waiting period. Make great use of it by pursuing God's purpose for your life. Always remember that whatever you're going through is preparing you for where you will be tomorrow. Trust God and trust His process.

Do not Waste while you Wait!

Love you large 😍 😘
Live fearlessly and purposefully.
#FEARLESSLIVING  

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions