Follow Us

BRICKS OF PROGRESS


Good morning sweets and Happy New Week!
How was your weekend? Hope exciting.....and you played for Nigeria too?
It's a new week and live goes on!

So unto the business of the day.

Achieving greatness doesn't happen overnight. It takes consistent and courageous efforts to achieve ones' goals.

To make progress in whatever goal you want to achieve, the bricks of progress helps you get there.

What are these bricks?
1. What you have at hand.
When I became more intentional about my Life and writing. What I had was my facebook account, my phone, my brain and my story. I began dishing out inspiring posts which people connected with. It gave me a solid base and an audience to reach out to. From there, I proceeded to start my blog,  hire a coach and hosting seminars which has blessed many lives, among other things I've done and yet to do.

So,what do you have that you're not using yet?

2. Consistency
To make any progress in life, you need to be consistent With whatever you're doing. People should know you for it and identify you with it.

3. Have a defined message
What message to you want to pass across? Who do you want to solve their problem? A defined message helps you stand out.

4. Improve and sharpen your skills
What you know may not be enough, so you need to improve where necessary and  learn skills that will give you an edge. Read and make research on the path you want to take.

5. Stay focused and Courageous
It doesn't matter what people say or think. It doesn't also matter whether people acknowledge or notice what you're doing. What's important is that you're consistent, people will come around.

6. Acknowledge yourself
I keep emphasinging this. People may not cheer you up, but you need to be your own Cheerleader. Always acknowledge yourself for any courageous step you take, no matter how little.

I'll just leave it here.
It doesn't matter how fast or slow you are, the important thing is to make progress.

Have a fearless week!
Love you large


Share this:

dunga said...

keep being an inspiration and never relent

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions