Follow Us

YOU DON'T NEED A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Happy Fearless Friday sweets, how has your week been? Exciting? Fearful? Great? Sad?.....whatever your week may have looked like, it's okay alright? Sometimes what life serves us isn't what we bargained for but living fearlessly means we can handle whatever life throws at us and still remain standing. Never be discouraged, keep trying and keep planting your tiny-huge seeds, you'll reap in due season if you faint not.

To today's post!
I'm not so much a fan of new year resolutions, sometimes I make and other times I don't. I noticed the ones I make, I most times end up not doing those things.

My life has experienced an amazing transformation this year, and none of it was on my new year resolution list.... But God has helped me thus far and transformed my life beyond my thoughts.
However, God is willing to work with you if you're willing to be worked on or used.

Intentional living is a daily walk, and any day you decide to take your life more seriously becomes your new Year and you can start planning from then.

New Year resolutions are great if you're willing to do the work involved to bring it to reality, but not having one hasn't made you a failure either.

Sit up, Stand up and Show up.... The year is running out so fast, a day is enough to turn your life around.
I hope you take a decision today to live intentionally and purposefully.

Stay Fearless
Love you large


Share this:

Lawrence Obasi said...

Thanks, plenty. I'd like to let you know that I have started living fearlessly. Thanks #COO

Unknown said...

Wow, it's really a pleasure to hear that. More grace to you

Lawrence Obasi said...

Thanks.

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions