Follow Us

THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU

Image: Google
Good morning and a great week to you. How was your weekend? I had quite an eventful one. I attended the "LIVE YOUR DREAMS AFRICA" conference in Lagos State and it was quite insightful. 

On Sunday, I honoured an interview invitation I had with The Ambassadors Radio Show, where I talked about my new book. I really appreciate God for the privilege that comes with walking in your purpose. Once you step out in faith, God goes ahead of you to prepare platforms for you and have things ready for you.
**********
About today's post! 

One of my greatest fears was staying consistent if I ever got the courage to live my purpose. I struggled with this fear and it hindered me from taking steps because I have a little challenge with going through when I start on some projects. Eventually, I got the courage to launch out and not be that selfish girl who doesn't want to use what God has given her to serve the people He has designed for her to reach. 

While on my journey, God made me realize it wasn't about me. It was first and most importantly about Him, and then the people He has designed for me to reach. I needed to take myself off the equation because if you're focused on you or feel it's about you, you can wake up one day and say you're done, then pack up and be that normal person.

The courage you're picking up to step out in faith isn't really about you,
That gift God has given you, isn't about you,
That purpose God has birth through you, isn't about you,
You need to take yourself off the equation and that way you can go all out and do this job. Unless you intentionally want to be disobedient or selfish and I believe you don't want to do that and even if you do want to do that, I'm telling you not to.

The beautiful thing about all of this is that God is not unfaithful not to reward your efforts. So, you still get blessed.... It's not like you're working for free. However, the gain shouldn't be your focus. It should be pleasing God and serving others. 

I hope you step out in faith and do what God has called you to do. God has you.

Have a great week!
Live Fearlessly.

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions