Follow Us

FOCUS ON THE GLORY & NOT THE STORY

Happy New Week fam....
I'm always excited dropping a few lines here for you and also for myself.
How was your weekend? Mine was just cool... Though I was wishing it didn't end, lol.

This picture though, lol... I was scrolling through my gallery for a perfect picture to fit the heading, and I stumbled on this and it just clicked with my eyes and my heart, so I selected it.

This picture brought back so many memories, from my pre-degree experience to seeking for admission and finally getting one and now.. A lawyer. And all I can say is "It can only be God"

The journey to becoming a lawyer took me about 7 solid years... And I imagine, if I focused on how long it was going to take me before studying hard for the admission, it definitely would have discouraged me. I was more concerned with gaining admission and I also knew that once I started it was a matter of time and it will be all over.

Most times, we worry about how we're going to make it, when we're going to make it and if we will make it... We get more concerned with the process and story instead of focusing on the expected "end"

But today,  I'm sharing with you that you should focus more on the Glory,
Focus on who you'll become when you've made it,
Focus on the lives you will touch,
Focus on the changes you will make,
Focus on the impacts you'll make in the society, Focus on the life you will have then.

Focus on the GLORY, the story is part of the process but the GLORY will make you cherish the story.

For our light, momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!], (1Cor: 4:17 AMP) 

Live fearlessly friends
Fulfill purpose
Love sincerely
And laugh heartily.

Do have a great and productive week ahead
Love you large 

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions