Follow Us

ADVICE FROM MY CRUSH

Good morning sweets and welcome to a new day and a new week....

How was your weekend? Mine was great!
To think it's already the 2nd week of August, Hmmm.... Days are really racing! What have you been upto? 2016 so far so good for you? Recorded any milestone yet? If you haven't, you still have about 4 Months to wrap up this year, please make it count!

So about today's post, back in the university, I had a huge crush on this guy, if we had any beef it would feel like my whole life was at a standstill, and this was because my happiness depended largely on him.

So this particular period, we weren't talking and I had exams, on this fateful morning I kept calling and calling but he didn't pick up. When he eventually did, I was crying and telling him "Shey you know I have exams and you're treating me this way" and this was his response....

"Amy, if you fail, nobody will ask if anybody made you happy" Geez! These words felt like a sharp knife had been pierced through my heart. It hit me real bad cause I was really expecting him to pity my exams and make me happy.

But I picked his message. Words get to me and while I may mourn over it, I also build strength with it. I saw these words as a big challenge, I realized how true it was and with that I used the energy my anger produced and put in my whole self into studying and making sure I made good grades.... And I did!

........So what's the message?

You're at liberty to do what you want with the shades people throw at you.

Take what supposed haters tell you and make a great message or decision with it.

Do not build your happiness around human beings, they FAIL.

See opposition as an opportunity.

Work hard and never quit trying.

Because.....
If you fail, nobody will ask if anyone made you happy.

Have a blessed week
Love you large

Share this:

Unknown said...

Exactly what a lot of us don't know..... If you fail,even those who attributed to your failure will also mock and blame you.

God has brought us into this world to do nothing less than succeed and and make him proud.

We can not afford to give him an excuse Or tell him some individuals didn't make us happy.

Seriously we should link our source of happiness to Christ,because when We do,we can never be disappointed.

Unknown said...

Always making sense.This is beautiful dear

Unknown said...

Always making sense.This is beautiful dear

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions