Follow Us

CHALLENGE: A SIGNAL FOR VICTORY


Image Source: Google
Good morning darling readers....!
I'm elated to share with you this morning. But first, how was your weekend? Hope great and fulfilling?
Mine was............. And is.......the essence of this post.

Let's get down to this!

I was supposed to share this on facebook, but I discovered it's a testimony I would love to have my copy, for future reference.

The 2nd edition of the "Fearless Living Virtual Seminar" was held on the 27th & 28th August, 2016. And planning this event came with lots of challenges that almost made me cancel the event.

1st Testimony is about the Seminar Flier.
My graphics designer delivered late on this. Publicity was proposed to run from Wednesday, but I got this flier late Thursday evening meaning I only had Friday to do the publicity.

As if that wasn't enough, I didn't like the flier at all. It appeared too childish for me because of the colours and the words were not properly projected as I would have loved it and some vital details were left out, e. g the time of the event. People I shared it with had similar opinion, so I was pissed and heartbroken. It was now late and he couldn't come up with another one. So I decided to just cancel the seminar for this month.

With encouragement from a dear friend, I decided to persevere, so I tried my hand on designing one with an application  on my  phone, lol

After all these I was still discouraged and was thinking of how to make a press release for the cancel.
But God didn't let me. He reminded me it's not my job nor the job of the flier to bring people to the seminar. Secondly, a flawed flier is nothing compared to the lives that will be affected no matter how few. So I was encouraged to do the publicity on Friday.

2nd Testimony,
At about 12 noon that Friday I became very sick. I was running temperature and purging too, which seemed like the signs of Typhoid. I prayed to God for healing and that same evening He came through for me. By Saturday morning I was perfectly fine.

3rd Testimony,
On Saturday morning my subscription that I doubt had lasted upto a week exhausted. I was so discouraged coupled with the little financial constraints I was facing. But my mind was made up so I decided to go and subscribe. Surprisingly I saw a message on my phone from my service provider which I would normally ignore. But my eyes caught hold of it about a promo. I followed through with the procedure and I got 6G for #1500.

4th Testimony,
The participants were more than what we recorded last month. Last month we had about 98 participants, but this month we had over 135 participants as people kept signing up even as the seminar was almost coming to a close. As I write this post people are still asking to be added, but I told them they'll be registered for next month.

5th Testimony,
Lives were transformed and people made decisions to let go of their past, embrace their present and prepare for the Future.
This is the greatest of all the testimonies. Reviews were flooding in, in their numbers.  Would have shared most of it, but this post is long already, so I'll just share one.


6th Testimony,
Network came to fight us... It was terrible but God still made name for Himself.

7th Testimony,
The overall testimony is that, The event was a huge success and I owe it all to God.

What I gathered in all of these experiences is that, when you want to accomplish something great and challenges are creeping in, it's a signal that something big is about to happen.

Never give up, no matter what you face. So far as you're walking with God and based on His instructions too, you will come out victorious.

Face your fears and watch your testimonies flow in.

Have a great week
Live Fearlessly
Love you large 

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions