Follow Us

FEAR OR YOUR CHOICE?

Image: Google

In 2014 when I first created my blog and was excited to start writing and pouring my heart out to encourage people, so many thoughts began to go through my head. Thoughts like, who was going to read what I'll write? Will I make sense? What of the talks about me now blogging? What if I quit along the line? And some other other crazy thoughts, all of which boils down to the fact that I was afraid. After going through these thoughts which caused me to be afraid, I ended up abandoning that blog till 2 years later. 

What do you think made the difference 2 years later? 

Choice! 

Because, 2 years later I didn't stop being afraid, rather what happened was that I made a choice to not allow those feelings of fear stop me. 

Is it wrong to feel afraid? No! Truth is, the more you feel afraid about a particular task, the more obvious it is that a courageous step towards that task will cause a shift in your life. So, if you feel afraid about a task then that task must be a big deal in your life and make a great difference too. 

"Fear sometimes can be the excuse we make for the choice we made"

So, while fear can be a threat to pursuing our life's purpose, the choice to allow fear win or stop us is totally our decision and we can't blame fear for it. 

What choice are you making today? To allow fear stop you or to take action inspite of your fears? 

Remember, the choice is still yours. I hope you use this power of choice profitably to move your life forward and make a difference in the lives of others and in the world at large.

Live fearlessly!


Love you large!

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions