Follow Us

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

I write to you who's lost, at that spot you're standing there's a way, just open your eyes to it.

I write to you who's broken, from the tiny bits of your broken self lies strength you cannot imagine till you try to gather up these pieces.

I write to you who's afraid, at the other end of your fear is freedom.

I write to you who's in lack, there's a supply for you, but you need to shift your thoughts from lack to abundance.

I write to you who's alone, learning to be your own company might be the greatest thing you'll discover do for yourself.

I write to you who has lost a loved one, God has great and better plans for you.

I write to you who's discouraged, life can be crazy but you'll survive, so encourage yourself and brace up.

I write to you who's going through the process of self discovery, trust me it's the best journey you can ever take on.

I write to you who has it all together, thank God for you, gratitude is the best way to maintain the pace.

I write to us all going through one phase or the other, it's all life's process, everything is going to be alright.

Have a blessed day!
Love you large 

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions