Follow Us

SO FAR SO BAD?

Image source: Google 
HAPPY JULY darlings!
How has the 1st half of the year treated you? Good, bad or ugly? However it was chill, this piece is going to make you feel better.

I'm not one that do much of new year resolutions and even when I do, I don't usually follow through with it.
But this year there was this one thing I thought would happen in my life, it would have been a huge one for me (will share it later). It was one of my plans for the year, but mid way into the year this plan crashed, it crashed like a plane would and it crushed me too. It was a very though experience for me and gathering strength to start all over was very difficult.

I had put in so much to see to it that this plan fell through but it didn't, that month was very dark and fiery for me.

Then somehow God helped me and pulled me up, He thought me to trust Him through it all. He told me He had things under control and He'll take care of me.

I stood up, wiped my tears, had a good bath and dressed up to slay.

Two things were involved, it's either I made new and better plans or I remained in misery.But I chose the former. I made new plans, searched deeper for my greater self, became more intentional, chose happiness and gratitude, started my pursuit of purpose.

You have to open your eyes to see and understand  why a door is closing behind you. You have to come to terms with the fact that life will sometimes serve you what we didn't bargain for. But are you supposed to end our journey there?

Truth is, some times our plans fail and that's when you know "this is life" and how you handle your disappointments is what shows how strong you are.

You had a resolution or plan and it didn't fall through?
You didn't have one and you're just roaming.
You don't think there's time to start all over again?

Majority of my breakthroughs this year was never in my resolution, I had a plan but it failed.
It takes a second for your life to change, you don't need the whole year. Darling step up and set new goals. You need to be happy and live a life you can be proud of.

Don't give room for anything that'll keep you stuck or unhappy.
Embrace your higher self, choose your dreams and pursue it endlessly even if you have to do it afraid.

God has you and you are not alone.

Love you large
Have a blessed month, make the remaining six months count.

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions