Follow Us

This Is What You're Running From

Image Source: Google 

Happy looonnnngggg holidays!
It's been a week of rest for everyone in Nigeria cause of the Salah event. I had fun this week even though the enemy tried to ruin it, but God didn't let him. Hope yours was exciting too?

Well, today I want to share something I believe we all are struggling with. And that thing is....

CHANGE!

This morning I had some worries about a project I'm working on whether I'll pull through with it, so when this worry creeped in, I quickly had to address why it's there, and what I discovered was that I was simply afraid of the responsibility that'll come with the change of expanding my comfort zone by taking on that project!

Change comes with responsibilities and the thought of that, makes us settle for the option of remaining where we are. We think, we can't handle what a change will bring, so we stay stuck and refuse to move.

But one truth remains, and that is....

As long as we live, changes will occur. Change in jobs, relationship status, friends, interests, feelings, career, etc. And we need to brace ourselves with the armour of courage and confidence that we can handle whatever change that comes.

You can master the art of saying "I can handle it" even when impossibility stares you in the face. This really helps.

Embrace change and see it as a way of life.
Take the risk of making changes in the areas of your life you're not comfortable with.
Put on courage and believe you can handle the responsibility that comes with it.
If you're not open to change, you'll remain stuck and life will keep passing you by. So how long are you going to be your own enemy?

Get up, step up and stay up!

Fearless living comes with making positive changes and If you're afraid of change, you can never make a change!

Have a great weekend,
Love you large 💖


Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions