Follow Us

BEAUTY OR BEAST

By the time I grabbed my phone,
Opened my browser,
Selected this picture,
Typed the blog Title,
I didn't know what I was going to blog about.

But guess what? I'm blogging already, lol

In life I've discovered that life is full of beauty and there are lots of beautiful souls though few...

These are people with a massive dose of positive vibes,
They're humane and so down to earth,
They're full of love and appreciation,
They bring out the best in you,
They help you up when you're down,
They're always there when go-to situations arise,
They're god in human form,
They live their dreams unapologetically,
They help others become the best version of themselves,
They radiate beauty both in words and in silence,
They love unconditionally,
The list goes on....

Then there are the beasts
With truckload of negativity,
Always ready to dish out discouragement,
They're doing nothing for themselves and expect you shouldn't too,
They monitor and hawk other people's progress like gala, lol
 I think I've lost connection describing them right now so let me stop here...

So which are you?
Which do you surround yourself with?
Beauty OR Beast?

I want to experience the true beauty of life in its entirety and also dish out same.

Hope you have similar plans.
There are few good people in the world, please be one.

Good Evening!

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions