Follow Us

MOOD

Happy Sunday friends, hope you were in church today? I had a great time in church...was down and worried before going, but on coming back those burdens were lifted. God is super faithful.

Just want to share a struggle, sometimes the fearless is actually the most fearful.

Sometimes life plays you a video of all that you've not achieved or should have achieved.

Reminds you of how well your mates or even those younger than you are doing.

Reminds you of your big mistakes and how you've not made the right choices.

Reminds you of how things aren't going so well or smooth as you want.

This struggle is real and it comes with intense fear of what tomorrow will bring, whether you can really do great things, whether you still have a space to fill on the planet and whether you'll be fast enough to achieve all that you want to want to achieve before eternity calls.

What I did,
I went to church, where my heart was lifted.
I prayed,
And read great scriptures that reminded me of God's promises.
I've learnt to trust God for everything and trust me He always comes through for me.

Whatever my lot God has taught me to know "It is well with my soul"

What are you currently struggling with? And how have you tried to deal with it?

It is well.

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions