Follow Us

FEEL FRIDAY!

Lol! How did I come about this title? #stillthinking...
Today started out so well and I felt great from start to finish. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have felt that great cause I struggled to do my subscription so I could meet up with my daily goal for this week. Unfortunately, it just wasn't working and i'm not usually patient with such delays. But today I was calm and I wondered where the maturity was coming from, lol. I kept myself busy with a book, helped out a friend with a few tasks and thereafter we went for a hang out, don't say that's why i'm happy o cause I didn't see it coming.

So what's the gist right? well, I realise i'm attaining this level of maturity that I decide what gets to me and what doesn't. I am becoming more responsible about how I feel and what gets to me. I'm also learning that sometimes things may not go as I plan it so I have to always prepare for the unknown. Just this evening when I had taken my mind off the whole subscription thing it clicked even without my knowing. I wanted to skip blogging today cause the day was far spent, using that as an excuse, but instead I said there's no room for excuses, infact there's no excuse again because my subscription has pulled through.

Dearie, which excuse are you making today? What are you allowing to steal your joy? What decisions are you making? How well are you complying with your set out goals? How and what are you feeling today?
For this feel friday, Think on these things.
Have a lovely weekend
Love you large

And don't forget to get on the steering and allow your fears #TAKETHEBACKSEAT

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions