Follow Us

SUFFERING IN SILENCE

 Image Source
HAPPY NEW WEEK!
How was the past week? Mine was pretty eventful cause I pushed myself beyond the limits i've always placed for myself. I conquered most of my fears and I'm willing to do more. I started this blog, my facebook page, revived my instagram page to spread the gospel of fearlessness, posted more contents on my facebook. Someone may not see it as huge but for me it is. Is a step out from my fears and i'm energized to do more.

You'll ask how did I do this?
I could do this because I talked to someone/ people about my fears. I told them how I couldn't use the voice I have, how I couldn't share my thoughts cause I was concerned about what people will think about my posts. These people helped me, first was God and then individuals, they opened my eyes to the fact that fear is just a mirage and soooo unreal.

Dearie, maybe you're having similar fears like I did, and I get you. But you cannot remain where you are, you need help and should talk to someone. Wondering who to talk to? ME! Yeah me, I can help you out. God wants you to be your best and you can't be that curling up on your bed and filling your journal with ideas. Reach out so you Can launch out.

Maximize this week and don't let it pass without doing something great! Get on that steering and allow your fears #TAKETHEBACKSEAT

Love you large!
Have a great week!

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions