Follow Us

JUST BEFORE YOU QUIT


Happy New Week guys.... Hope you had a splendid weekend?

Just want to quickly share this with you. I know my journey hasn't even really begun but so far I've gone, I've wanted to quit a lot of times. The truth is that success is demanding and it's demand is one of the reasons people choose to rather lay low. I knew if I was going to step out, it was practically going to take all of me and I wasn't really ready to commit and because of that fear, I lingered.

I'm grateful I eventually got the courage to start even when I didn't have everything figured out. That courage to start wasn't enough though because I quit a lot of times, made excuses but then I knew I was only delaying my process. As I struggled, I talked to God about everything and He kept reminding me that it wasn't about me, but about Him and the people I've been purposed to serve and impact. So after a long period of break, I got my groove back and jumped back in to work again. 

What's your story?
Are you tired and frustrated already? Are things not working out as you planned out initially? Do you feel discouraged because you're not getting the needed response and support from your most trusted allies? Are you mentally and financially drained and you just want to throw your hands up and say "I'm Done!".... I understand you perfectly because I've been there too. But just before you quit, remember;

a. It's not about you, but about God. Who do you want to serve? Yourself or Him? He saved you remember? He also called you and equipped you for all you will do and moreover since you received Him into your life you said goodbye to a life of self will for His life and His will as the life you now live isn't yours but His. So, remember it's about God and not you, even though you get to enjoy the dividend of your obedience.

b. It's not about you, but about the people God has purposed you to serve. Generations are relying on your obedience. There are people who can't be reached except through you. Many need your service and sacrifice to make progress or have a change in their life. You are to live beside yourself, die to self so as to serve others. Your gift is not for you but for others, so are you going to quit on these souls? 

c. Well, it's also about you. Walking in your purpose brings this undeniable fulfillment on the inside. While we don't work for the benefit we expect to receive, we still receive the benefits of our labour. If you sow, you reap and there's so much blessings attached to your obedience. It may take a while but it will surely show forth. 

Still want to quit? I guess not! 
I hope you take your concerns to God and quickly get right back on track because something big is awaiting you, only if you don't quit. 

Have a fulfilling week and live fearlessly!

Love you large!

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions