Follow Us

FEARLESS AND MAKING IMPACT

Image: Google 

Thinking about my life in the past and how I've always wanted to be great, make impact and leave footprints in the sands of time. I had this idea in my head that one day, I will be a great personality to reckon with and make valuable impact in many lives. What I didn't really know or rather denied was the fact that making impact involved taking steps and taking steps means fear was something I'll have to deal with.


As I continued my journey through life, it dawned on me that no one was going to hand down greatness to me and the future was mine to take if I had the courage to. God already gave me dominion and made me great, but for this greatness to manifest I had a role to play which is stepping out in faith and in obedience and possessing all that God has made available for me.


God has given us dominion over the earth, but devil tries to mess with that through the instrument of fear. God is aware that this will happen and that's why He has promised us that He's always with us so we have no reason to fear.


To walk tall and influence this generation, living fearlessly is not something we can do without because fear is a daily reality. Waiting for fear to leave or stop will be waiting in futility. The impact you want to make is at the other end of the fear you face, but you need to be fearless and resilient in your pursuit. 


Do you want to impact lives and live a fulfilling life? Then you must be fearless and never allow fear make decisions for you. Once you have an idea, don't second guess yourself, just go on and take a step towards it no matter how afraid you feel. It's just a feeling, don't be ruled by your feelings, let courage win. 


Live fearlessly!

Love you large!

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions