Follow Us

SAFE NOT SAFE

Good morning and a Happy New Week to you. I've not be faithful here, I know... Forgive me, there's just so much on my hands at the moment. Will be back pretty soon.

Have you heard yet? My book wil be launched on the 24th of this month.... *dancing*
If you haven't read an excerpt from the book which I shared on my birthday right here on the blog, you can read it here. This book is a must read for every single lady or guy. It's still open for pre-order at the cost of #1000, after launch it goes up to #1500. So, place your order by sending a text to this number 08137278865 or an email to chiamakaokoro25@gmail.com.
************

Down to our discussion for today.
Growing up I hated being in trouble and I hated failing, so once I perceive I may probably fail a thing, I don't bother daring because I can't stand the feeling when I fail. Pretty safe huh?

But fear leveraged on this attitude and kept me stuck for a really long time and this affected my growth and progress. But thank God I'm not that person anymore.

If you see the teddy bear in this picture, it looks pretty safe and yet looks like it's not breathing and would probably loose it's life. This is exactly the situation of anyone who is playing safe in this life's affairs.

You need to take your dreams and goals more seriously, stretch yourself to capacity and beyond the ordinary.
You need to want your change bad enough that comfort becomes inconveniencing for you.
You need to step out from those things that give you satisfaction and make you feel relaxed.
You need to surround yourself with people who push you to live your best and not people who just pet you around.
You need to say yes to yourself everyday and say no to anything that will keep you where you were yesterday.

It's okay to want your safety, but safe isn't safe enough. Safety is when you know you have done all there is to be done and your goals have been smashed.

Stretch yourself to capacity and step out with courage. The best is ahead of you.

Have a fearless week
Love you large.

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions