Follow Us

What will your life look like if you weren't afraid?

Image source: Google
I'm a bit emotional this morning, as I think and ponder on my life and journey so far. 

I got a question from someone on what motivates me when I get pressured, tired or overwhelmed and feel like quitting. As I thought about all the good things that keep me going, the one that sprang up emotions in me was the person I was when I allowed fear control my life and decisions.

I don't want to ever be that person anymore!

I made bad choices, settled, got stuck, battled with identity crisis, had bitterness and anger littered all over my life, struggled with unhealthy competitions, depended on people for joy, tormenting thoughts of who I could have been if I tried, I felt like a prisoner, wasn't even proud of who I called "God" or to boldly talk about Him and live in the fullness of who I am in Christ Jesus. 

Image source: Google
This was what my life looked like. 
The irony about this whole thing was that everyone thought I was brave and doing just great. But I knew the battle that went on deep inside. I sought validation from people and things, and once they disappoint me, I feel so low. 

Amongst other reasons to press on, this particular person, is someone I'll never wish to be anymore. 

What about you? Who will you be if fear didn't rule your life? What will your life look like? What are you willing to do to change the status or are you comfortable living like a prisoner? Why allow fear to keep setting the pace in your life? 
That people think you're fearless or doing just great isn't enough and you shouldn't bank on that. Be sure "you" are doing great. 

There's a very beautiful life on the other side of fear, but you have to give yourself a chance to be free. 
What's your decision? 
If you need help, I'm here for you.

Fearless living isn't just some trend, it's a lifestyle everyone should embrace to live a fulfilling and purposeful life. I hope you make that Choice today.

Have a great day and live fearlessly!

Love you large 

Share this:

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions