Follow Us

BACK TO BLOGGING: LIFE LATELY

WOW!!!
It feels really good to be back home, lol. Writing is home for me incase you don't know. Can't believe I've been away from here for about three months.... It's not been easy at all as there's been challenges here and there.

 At some point it was me being all confused and not really knowing where i was headed with what i was doing. A lot of opinions were flying here and there, i felt like i was loosing myself and had no clarity about what i was doing. I just needed sometime to just clear my head and go back to God and understand what He really wants me to do. I didn't want to loose myself while on my journey or find myself being distracted by what other people were doing. This was actually how i started taking a backseat to really figure things out.

While i was getting over this stage, i had my masters exams coming up, so rather than get back to work i decided to just focus more on my books and work as there were just a lot of things competing for my interest. Before i knew what was happening, the ASUU strike stepped in, lol.  And my phone which i used majorly spoilt because of work overload and i lost so many important documents i had saved up. It was as though everything was happening at thesame time, but all to God's glory as i had extra time to really put things in perspective.

was it all bad? Hell No!

I had some amazing moments while i was away.

First and major was my growth in the knowledge of God, some of which i'll be sharing with you from time to time. Gosh! To think i had a wrong perception of God for several years was disheartening. I got to understand the depth of God's love and the efficacy of Christ's death and blood. I can't wait to share all my findings with you guys and tell you how this knowledge has totally changed and improved my relationship with God. Truly, knowledge is everything and no wonder Apostle Paul's prayers were majorly for knowledge.

This post is becoming longer than i thought... Forgive me, you know this is all gist.

Next was my speaking engagement at a TEDx event organized by TEDxUI. I was super excited to share my message with the world. I really had such an amazing time sharing with them on "Dare To Be Abnormal" The video isn't out yet, when it's out i'll definitely share with you guys, but right now you can see some pictures from the event. Do you know i was to speak for just 18 minutes? At TEDx you're given a limited time to communicate your idea to the audience. As someone who loves talking, it was such a short time but i did a lot with it.
With the keynote speaker
I was grabbing the microphone to take my turn on stage
 I remember i was told i was going to be the first speaker, lol.... I refused o, and was eventually the second speaker.
Here i was done speaking and handing over the microphone

That moment you're trying to make sense and also smile in between, lol

LOL! When you're trying so hard to make sense!
Long talk you will say.... Hope you enjoyed reading and watching my pictures.
Thanks for reading this far, i really appreciate. This is to officially say i'm back to business. Will try my best to post at least twice a week.

what about you? What have you been up to so far? Share in the comment box please.

Thank you for all your support! 

Love you large.

Live Fearlessly!

Share this:

Chiamaka said...

Hello Chiamaka,
Good to have you back. Thank God for the great testimonies. Really looking forward to hear from you. Thanks for all your inspiring posts...

 
Copyright © THE FEARLESS LIVING EMPIRE. Designed by Femtosh Global Solutions